Conference Call (seg 1)
Our government's ability to incarcerate innocent people is evidenced by the number of those being exonerated, most often through DNA evidence. These wrongful convictions evidence our judicial system's failure. Trial Logs is currently covering the government's prosecution of those who question the application of the income tax laws. It is our hope that this coverage will help us understand the failings of our justice system and help those struggling to comprehend this nation's income tax laws.
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
1 Old Comments:
Mike the radio rebel has no clue what he is talking about. His facts are all wrong!
1. Neun's attorney stated in his opening statemnet that Neun was finished with all the tax matters, Irwin and all other's related to the tax movement.
2. So now she is posting to the blogs making her attorney look like a liar and her self.
3. Neun is not in any Federal pen she is in another city dentention center.
4. Neun lied about the money of inheritance to the court and there for what she says cannot be believed!
5. Neun has not benn in a wheel chair for well over 15 years. Not recently as Mike want to claim.
6. Mike the radio rebel did no pay for Irwins new attorney from chicago it is Irwin's son whom is paying and has paid for the attorney to come in from Chicago.
GET YOU FACTS STRAIGHT!