Thursday, August 18, 2005

Hello everyone,

Larken has done what normally comes hard for him by making an uncomfortable plea for money as per the following message:


Dear Subscriber,

Lots of people, before the trial and now in retrospect, have offered advice on how I could have possibly won the case. Some time I'll explain why an acquittal was NOT my main goal, and why I had to do it just the way I did it, even though it put me at an even bigger disadvantage,

It will come as no surprise to many of you that I confess to being zealous, proud, and stubborn (and many of you could think of less kind, though maybe still accurate words to add to the list). I have no shame whatsoever for fighting this fight, regardless of the outcome. But now I have to do something that does cause me shame, and that is asking for help.

In the past I've asked for help for things that were designed, not just to help me and my family, but to help push the truth forward. Now I must ask for somethhing that will probably accomplish nothing more than helping me and my family out of the mess we're in--the mess which was the result of my decisions. I won't sugar-coat it. I picked what I still believe was a righteous fight, but I lost, and now I will pay the price (though the exact "price" won't be known until after various appeals, etc.). I tried, and I failed. And I am the ONLY one obligated to pay for my decisions.

I won't belly-ache here about the reasons for the unpleasant outcome (that will happen in appeals), and I refuse to make this into a pitiful plea.
But for the sake of my family, and because so many of you TOLD me to ask when I needed help, I'm sending this message.

I already can't possibly thank everyone enough for doing so much to support me and Tessa in the past, whether financially or emotionally. I don't know what else to say. I can't even ask the question. If you don't know what I'm asking, never mind.

Larken Rose
P.O. Box 653
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006

I thank you all for everything you've already done. It's nice to know that not everyone in this country chooses ignorant bliss.

Sincerely,


Larken Rose
larken@taxableincome.net
http://www.861.info
http://www.theft-by-deception.com



Obviously, a donation is the best way to express your gratitude to the man who locked swordds with the government on your behalf.

I should point out that you can probably make a contribution on line at this On Line Donation Form

He has also filed a Rule 29 motion for acquittal which can be read on line as well. See Rule 29 Motion

11 Old Comments:

What comes hard for him? Rose has been asking for "support" for years. What comes hard for him - bwah ha ha

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/18/2005 11:50 PM  

MEDICINE SHOW (Jones/Letts)

Covered wagon medicine show
Take you to the place where the healing flows
Weak in spirit we got the juice
Wont save your soul it`ll shine your shoes
Treated king to kangaroo
Santa Fe to Timbuktu
Don`t be fooled by imitation
This is the stuff that cured a nation
We took the tube and the high plains too
Never stopped long just passing through
A drop of the laughter of the maids of France
Makes a hopeless cripple dance

It was really vile weather
When we got to tarred and feathered
You could hear the six guns sound
As they chased us out of town

In India we`re all the rave
Discovered that its great as aftershave
Dropped in the sea just off Japan
Swapped 20 bottles for an aqua-walkman
Immunity from ridicule
Improves your brains if you`re a fool
And I read in the Middle East
They traded some for a hostage release
Now if you`re bald it`ll give you hair
If you got straight trousers it`ll give you flares
Feeling up you`ll get depressed
Out of style here`s a brand new dress

It was really vile weather
When we got to tarred and feathered
You could hear the six guns sound
As they chased us out of town

The stuff we sell is just the best
Passing all consumer test
Days of heaven nights of sin
Voodoo stick and sharks fin
When all around you seems like hell
Just one sip will make you well
Multipurpose in a jar
If you aint ill it`ll fix your car
In days of yore for all bad feelings
Washing socks and stripping ceilings
Nowadays its used medicinally
For all known human malady

It was really vile weather
When we got to tarred and feathered
You could hear the six guns sound
As they chased us out of town

Guaranteed don`t you know
Money back?
You`ll get a no!
It`s the one and only medicine show

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/19/2005 3:39 PM  

jamie,

Why am I not surprised that your favorite movie is the "matrix"? All you whack-jobs consider that movie a guide to life. Rosie is a lying scumbag that got what he asked for. Yes, asked for. In full page ads, in his "Operation Glove in the Face" and his idiotic ramblings via email. Tessa will be next.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/19/2005 5:36 PM  

Hearing What?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/20/2005 9:50 AM  

Hey guys...look at it this way. One time when I was buying fish at a petstore, a guy came up and recommended that I buy some ugly fish to make my pretty fish look even better. These rude posters that never cite any real evidence are your ugly fish - they just make you look that much better!

:-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/22/2005 4:30 PM  

Wow! We are really beautiful.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/22/2005 9:08 PM  

Paralegal didn't quip that. I did.

Sometimes I use my name,
Sometimes I'm anonymous.

Depends upon my mood ya know.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/23/2005 2:42 PM  

Is that you, JJ?

If so, I'm still awaiting those court cases you were going to email me.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/23/2005 9:51 PM  

You wouldn't be meaning JJ McBenedict, er McNabb would you?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/24/2005 12:09 AM  

Yes. She's the only real person I know of who sometimes uses fake names depending on her mood.

I met her at the trial. She claimed that she could produce court cases that prove Larken wrong, and promised to email them to me, so I gave her my email address. I've yet to hear from her.

JJ, if you are reading this, you know who I am. Have you misplaced my address?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/24/2005 2:33 PM  

Well, I'm not her. And I hold her in just as much regard as I do David Que? (Huh? What?) Johnston. From her postings in misc.taxes, she's cut from the same cloth as Johnston.

My posts in my non-descript persona are this post, the 1:09 am, 3:42 pm, 10:08 pm, & 10:50 am... Oops. Nevermind. You can't see me.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/24/2005 9:56 PM