Saturday, December 03, 2005

The latest update from Larken Rose:
-------------------------------------------
Dear Subscriber,

The Third Circuit denied our motion for bail pending appeal, so I will be reporting to the Canaan prison camp in Waymart, PA on Monday morning.
Here is what my mailing address will be (starting Monday):

Larken Rose
Reg. No. 58421-066
USP Canaan - Satellite Camp
Waymart, PA 18472

I would ask that you don't waste time and effort feeling depressed or angry about this. (I'm already planning some projects I hope to complete during my incarceration.) This won't be pleasant, but it's better than a firing squad. We hoped for better, but it could have been a lot worse.

Again, my main concern now is that Tessa and Elyssa are taken care of.
This is not the life I wanted to give them, and not the life they deserve. So if from time to time you can throw a little help their way, I know it would be greatly appreciated, by them and by me. Some day, in some way, I hope I can pay you all back for your kind support. Donations can be sent
here:

Tessa David
c/o Larken Rose
P.O. Box 653
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006

(Donations can also be made via PayPal to "larken@taxableincome.net".
Tessa has access to my PayPal account, so it will work even when I'm "on the inside.")

I'll try to stay in touch with the list from time to time. There's so much I wish I could tell you all, but it will have to wait.

Sincerely,


Larken Rose
larken@taxableincome.net

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Old Comments: