Saturday, December 17, 2005

I received the following regarding Art Farnsworth's upcoming trial.

Dear subscriber,

The trial date has been changed from December 12, 2005 to January 30, 2006. It starts at 10:00 a.m. in Courtroom 17B at the U.S. District Court, U.S. Courthouse, 601 Market Street, Philadelphia.

If you have not yet taken a look at my two new primers -- one titled Federal Income Tax Primer (which helps you figure out if you're required by law to pay starting with what is in the Form 1040 instruction book) and the other titled Income Primer (definitive work on what "income" means in the 16th Amendment and federal tax acts) -- I encourage you to do so. I've also taken the opportunity to overhaul my Income Tax page; it's now easier to digest.

Start here: www.enter.net/~arthurlf/incomet/fincomet.htm


Merry Christmas!


Art

0 Old Comments: