Thursday, November 10, 2005

From Arthur Farnsworth:

Dear subscriber,

I finally finished the first draft of my Federal Income Tax Primer. It's up on the Web site, of course, ready for viewing. It is the result of my latest effort to make it as easy as possible for the average American to figure out whether or not he or she is required by law to pay the federal income tax. Of course, we're not, but I want you to discover for yourself, without burying your nose in the law books for a long period of time. The premise is this: all you get each year is the Form 1040 Instruction Booklet, and you want to know from that single publication what your legal obligation is. The answer lies therein, but that's all I will say for now.


Check out the primer here.


The trial is still set for Monday, December 12, in Philadelphia. I have to go down there next week to review the voluminous information that the government came back with in response to our request. Irwin Schiff was convicted in what turned out to be a star chamber court, and Larken's wife Tessa Rose was today found guilty. Keep Dr. Dean and myself in your prayers, as we're the next two to get put through the federal mafia's ringer.

0 Old Comments: